• Teaches the mechanics of shooting efficiently from the ground up
• Become an effective shooter with over 750 shooIng opportuniIes
• How to create your own shot straight off the dribble and use finishing moves
We believe in teaching shooIng from the ground up. Our instructors will break down and simplify the mechanics of shooIng – with great emphasis on footwork, both off the catch and the dribble. Participants will also learn NBA finishing moves, how to create their own shot off of the dribble, and will compete in several situational shooIng drills. Each player will put up over 750 shots during the 2 day clinic while on their way to becoming an effective shooter. Players will come to understand the proper mechanics of the shot and how to efficiently organize a shooIng workout for themselves.
Off Court Skills Covered:
• “The only 3 things in life you can control: Thoughts, Feelings and AcIons”
• “Creating off-season workouts and a vision”
• “The Compound Effect”
• “When your opportunity comes, it’s too late to prepare”
The Stillwater Basketball Program is excited for our youth player's opportunity to work with Mike Lee and his Thrive3 Basketball staff this spring. Please check out the camp flyer and register online.